17 jun 2019

haku



I can’t stop thinking about you
You said you never really forgot something
Even when you can’t remember it
Now all I have left is this feeling in my heart
Like a fleeting childhood that died in a warm spring day
The sound of the lake, the colour of the flowers and the smell of honey poured in my bread
The lulls of my grandma who grew distant and displeased
The musing I once heard coming through my window is now vague and I wonder
Why can’t I find you
Why are you not between the poppies of my garden
Why the spiders left my wall
A pile of books remains unread
And I look at the sky looking for starts I can’t see well.
My heart goes back to that place
And something’s always missing
Couldn’t you come and hold me
Couldn’t you come and tell me?
“It will be alright,
Be patient
Feel the heart 
Feel it beat and feel it bleed
It will be alright,
I’ll be right there,
I’ll be right there.”





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡Gracias por comentar! Encantada pasaré a visitar tu blog :D